The Regional Arts WA Development Calendar brings together the many great opportunities which are currently available online to learn, heal, adapt and grow under the current climate.
Events are from both regional and metropolitan organisations and individuals in the fields of arts, sport, tourism, marketing and more. The focus is on WA events; however, national and possibly international events may be included where relevant.
Calendar events for previous webinars will be updated to include recorded links, if provided, to view in your own time. Double click an event to bring up relevant details.
This calendar has been compiled by Regional Arts WA. Please send any webinars or capacity development opportunities to be included in the calendar to email@example.com
If you are having any trouble using the embedded calendar below, you can access it in a separate window here.
If you would like to search the calendar for particular events or keep a copy to view offline we recommend subscribing to the calendar through your email software’s calendar system. The subscription link and instructions for how to do this on Outlook can be found at the bottom of this page. If you do not use Outlook you may wish to look up the instructions for how to add an Internet Calendar specific to your chosen software.
Handy hint for mobile users: Some phones may not allow the page to be scrolled while the calendar or an event is on screen. If you run into this issue, try dragging at the very top or bottom of your phone’s screen to scroll up or down.
To subscribe to this calendar in Outlook:
- Please right click and copy this address (do not left click or download it, just copy the link).
- Go to your Outlook Calendar window and click the “Add Calendar” button (the green plus icon along the top bar) and choose “from Internet”.
- Right click and paste the address in the window which appears, then click “OK” to confirm.
- If this has been done correctly, you should now have a new calendar with the same events as those on the calendar above. This calendar will update as new events are added, provided you are connected to the internet and have allowed the calendar to receive updates.
- You will find the “Search” box near the top of the Outlook Calendar window. If the search finds anything you type in the title or detail text of an event, it will return the dates and times of events containing those words. Some terms which may be helpful to search include; leadership, digital, social media, marketing, fundraising and mental health.