Regional Arts Sector Investment
The Regional Arts Sector Investment (RASI) program supports regional Western Australian arts and cultural organisations across WA, who in turn support the vibrant regional arts sector.
The program supports organisations who collectively:
- Create, present or support quality and diverse arts and cultural experiences for regional Western Australian communities
- Support the development of the regional arts sector
- Contribute to the economy of the regional arts sector through employing professional regional artists and arts workers
Links and downloads
Organisations supported by the Regional Arts Sector Investment program (2014 – 20):
- Arts Margaret River
- Denmark Arts Council
- Esperance Community Arts
- Vancouver Arts Centre
- Arts & Culture Christmas Island
- Ravensthorpe Regional Arts Council
- ARtS Narrogin
- Northampton Old School
- Theatre Kimberley
- Exmouth Cultural Arts Centre
- Country Music Club of Boyup Brook
- Nannup Music Club
The Regional Arts Sector Investment funding is provided through the Regional Arts and Culture Investment Program with support of the Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries, with Royalties for Regions funding from the Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development.
The purpose of the program is creating jobs, economic development, tourism and improving social cohesion by supporting the creative and cultural industries in regional Western Australia. Through strategic investments, the program aims to build capacity in the regions and contribute to liveability and vibrancy of regional communities.