Regional Arts Hubs EOI
The vision is for a Regional Arts Network of Hubs connecting regional artists, audiences and arts workers to enable better service delivery, improved communications, increased local decision making and more integrated and coordinated planning within specified geographic regions.
This is a holistic approach to increasing diversity and supporting access to arts across our expansive state. It will build a sustainable and thriving ecosystem of connected creative communities.
Expressions of Interest (EOI) are now open for the first network of up to six Hubs.
The EOI process will identify regional organisations ready to enter into a service agreement as a Hub. These agreements provide both money and access to our support and mentoring, in return for undertaking a list of services outlined in the guidelines.
We’re looking for organisations who see this as a short-term investment to amplify their mission and can see the benefit in a long-term relationship with Country Arts WA. This is not a short- or long-term solution for an organisation only seeking operational support to continue their core activities.
This initiative is supported by the Australian Government’s Regional Arts Fund, The Ian Potter Foundation and The Minderoo Foundation.
EOIs to become a Hub are submitted via SmartyGrants and will be assessed against the following criteria:
- The organisation’s strategic alignment with the stated vision for the Regional Arts Network
- Capacity to employ and support a local Coordinator
- Demonstrated level of understanding of arts and community development
- Existing networks and established relationships within the defined geographic region, including local government authorities and the arts community
- Defined catchment area of a minimum 3,000 people
- Evidence of long-term operational sustainability
If you would like to receive further information about the EOI process, please contact Country Arts WA Project Officer Gemma Robins on 1800 811 883 (regional freecall), 9200 6200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications close: 11:59pm, 31 August 2019
- Ensure that you have read and understood the EOI Guidelines (linked below) before starting your application
- Contact the Country Arts WA Project Officer to discuss your EOI before continuing.