CircuitWest Audience Development Project
AudienceConnect, the CircuitWest Audience Development Project, was active from late 2011 through to May 2015. Funded by Lotterywest, and managed by Country Arts WA, the project supported CircuitWest venues with identifying and expanding their audience capacity through considered performing arts programming and development strategies.
The Project focussed on helping venue managers implement strategies for programming, marketing, and audience development throughout regional and rural Western Australia.
Participating CircuitWest venues included:
- Matt Dann Theatre and Cinema, Port Hedland
- Carnarvon Civic Centre, Carnarvon
- Queens Park Theatre, Geraldton
- Moora Performing Arts Centre, Moora
- Cummins Theatre, Merredin
- Pingelly Town Hall, Pingelly
- Goldfields Arts Centre, Kalgoorlie
- Esperance Civic Centre, Esperance
- Mandurah Performing Arts Centre, Mandurah
- Bunbury Regional Entertainment Centre, Bunbury
- Arts Margaret River, Margaret River
AudienceConnect, an online resource supporting venue managers in successfully attracting and connecting with their audiences was launched by Jessica Machin and Guy Boyce, Chair of CircuitWest, at the WA Showcase in May. The website is now managed by CircuitWest.