Artist or Organisation of the Month
There are so many incredibly talented regional artists and arts organisations working throughout WA, and every month it’s our privilege to spotlight just one of them, so we can bring a bit of attention to the awesome work they create.
We want to use our networks to increase the profile of regional artists and organisations. All featured artists and organisations will be interviewed for a profile, which will appear in our stories. If you want to see a history of all our Artists and Organisations of the month, just sort by Artist Profiles.
In becoming our profile Artist or Organisation, we facilitate the following:
- Share your story, weblinks and images on social media to our 5600 Facebook followers and 1500 Instagram followers
- Use your artwork as our Facebook banner
- Give our Instagram account to you for a period of time (ie 2-3 days) to upload stories (Instagram takeover)
- Liaise with external media organisations to try to secure an interview or published article
- Publish an article in our monthly eNews, which will go out to more than 1300 subscribers
- Include your profile on our website
To become our Profile Artist or Organisation, please fill out this form. We can’t guarantee that every submission will be profiled, as we will do our best to ensure the profiles represent a regional spread as well as diversity.
It’s important that all submissions are willing and able to talk about their work on social and mainstream media via phone or video and have great images of themselves and their work.