Webinar | Stats and Stories
Stats and Stories: The Impact of the Arts in Regional Australia is a research project undertaken through the Business School at Deakin University, funded by Regional Arts Australia (RAA) and the Australia Council for the Arts.
Event date: Friday 17 July 2015
Event time: 11am – 11:45 am AEST
Event location: Webinar
Important themes have been identified that highlight the value of regional arts across Australia. Regional arts activities support the strengthening of community connectedness, social inclusion, civic pride and community identity as well as providing opportunities for regional development and economic regeneration.
RAA will host conversations on the research findings and complimentary issues including:
- the role of the arts in regional communities
- the interplay of community and cultural development
- the nature of creative industries
The webinar will examine ideas and resources to help you explore the community arts and cultural development (CACD) landscape in regional Australia and develop and evaluate your community arts and cultural development project.
Presenters for this informative webinar are:
- Professor Ruth Rentschler OAM, Chair Academic Board Deakin University
- John Oster, Executive Director, Regional Arts Australia
- Kerrie Bridson
- Jody Evans
There are two ways to access the Webinar
1. Join the online meeting at:
2. Join by Phone:
- +61 3 52278999 (Melbourne) English (Australia)
- +61 3 55633999 (Melbourne) English (Australia)
- +61 3 92445999 (Melbourne) English (Australia)
Find a local number
Conference ID: 740938