Regional and Remote Touring Fund
The Regional and Remote Touring Fund (RRTF) is part of the State Government’s Royalties for Regions $24 million investment in culture and the arts and is being delivered by the Department of Culture and Arts.
Open to any WA producer or regional presenter of a ‘tour ready’ performing arts show visiting two or more towns or remote communities.
The RRTF aims to:
- Give regional communities a greater influence in selecting shows for their town or community.
- Increase the number and variety of performing arts shows touring to regional communities, resulting in more opportunities to participate in arts activities.
- Provide increased opportunities for local governments to activate venues and spaces.
- Link with other schemes as part of the overall program’s aim to create viable touring circuits that include well-equipped venues in regional centres and smaller towns, helping to build vibrant communities.
- The RRTF is a contestable fund that is now open to any WA producer or regional presenter of a ‘tour ready’ performing arts show visiting two or more towns or remote communities.
This includes individual artists; small, medium or major performing arts organisations; regional local government authorities; and Regional Development Commissions.