Program | Artful Leadership for Community Building
Country Arts WA invites you to join the Artful Leadership for Community Building Program – the first in a suite of outcome priorities identified in the Goldfields-Esperance Arts and Culture Framework 2015-2020.
Are you passionate about the role of culture and arts in the
Are you ready to ‘step up’ your leadership and want support to
‘hit the ground running’?
Are you already leading and want to be more resourceful and effective in what you do?
Be one of the 15 participants from across the Goldfields-Esperance region joining this exciting program, running from September – November 2015. Develop your personal leadership capability, expand your knowledge of our regional opportunities, and connect with other leaders who share your enthusiasm for making a difference.
The Artful Leadership for Community Building Program is a structured leadership development program being delivered by Karrak Consulting on behalf of the Country Arts WA. The program includes:
- Three workshops of three-days each, spaced approximately six weeks apart
- A self-directed individual or group leadership project
- One-on-one professional leadership coaching
- Small ‘action-learning’ group project discussions with coaching support.
Applications close on Monday 17 August 2015.
The Artful Leadership for Community Building Program has been specially designed to build the capacity, knowledge and networks of leaders in the Goldfields-Esperance region who are keen to contribute to the role culture and arts plays in the life of community. It will increase your
- Self-awareness and confidence and strengthen your sense of purpose,
- ability to positively influence outcomes through enhanced communication and relationship skills,
- awareness of regional challenges and opportunities and how they can be innovatively addressed, and
- leadership networks within the Goldfields-Esperance region.
LIKE MORE DETAILS?
WANT TO APPLY?
Complete the online form here. Applications close on Monday 17 August 2015.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
If you’ve got further questions or would like to discuss your application, please contact Barb Howard. Focus Region Manager at Country Arts WA via email BHoward@countryartswa.asn.au or telephone 0417 506 389.