Amplifier Art Talk: Put Your Art on the Line
After a successful first event in July, Propel Youth Arts WA have invited Western Australian creatives from all artforms to put their art on the line at the second Amplifier Art Talk.
Representatives from the Perth International Arts Festival, Fringe World Festival, The Last Great Hunt, the brand new Co3 dance company and The West Australian Newspaper will be on hand to discuss marketing and promotion within the arts industry.
Join the lively discussion with our panelists:
• Tim Watts // Theatre-maker from The Last Great Hunt & recipient of 2015 Sidney Myer Creative Fellowship
• Jo Hos // Director of Marketing at Fringe World Festival, formerly of Woss Group Films (Red Dog)
• Brad Martin // Marketing Director at Perth International Arts Festival, formerly of the Malthouse Theatre
• Aaron Beach // Executive Director at Co3, formerly of Bangarra Dance Theatre & Australian Theatre for Young People (ATYP)
• Stephen Bevis // Arts Editor at The West Australian Newspaper, with over 20 years experience in journalism
Amplifier was conceived by Propel as a workshop and forum series aimed at improving the arts business skills of young and emerging artists and arts workers in WA.
AMPLIFIER ART TALK:
PUT YOUR ART ON THE LINE
6.30 – 8.30pm, Tuesday 29 September 2015
Perth Concert Hall, 5 St Georges Tce, Perth
Country Arts WA will be working with Propel Youth Arts WA to webinar this event. Watch this space for more details.
Open conversation between the panel will take up the first hour and then participants will be given a chance to pose questions to the panelists, to develop a better understanding of the industry and of how it can relate to their individual practice.