WA Youth Theatre Company – Manager
Quick! Applications close Friday 27 March, 5pm
WA Youth Theatre are seeking an experienced General Manager to lead the company in conjunction with the Artistic Director.
The role is responsible for operational activity including finance, administration, funding and sponsorship and production planning for the company.
The role is part time, working 2 to 3 days per week, to be discussed further during the recruitment process. It reports to the Board of Management. The role is assisted by an Admin Officer and Bookkeeper.
Key qualities for the candidate include
- Management experience preferably in an arts organisation
- Ability to lead, self direct and motivate
- Experience in finance including budgeting and financial reporting
- Experience or knowledge of funding and sponsorship
- Ability to work creatively with other arts workers and young people
- Knowledge or experience of the Arts Industry
- Working with Children Check
Interested? Please provide an application with responses to the items above to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more: www.waytco.com