Grant | DCA Creative Development Fellowships
The Arts Development program aims to build sustainable, professional creative practice in Western Australia by providing support for emerging and established practitioners and arts workers across all art forms.
- Development: This category supports creative, skills and professional development for emerging and established arts workers and practitioners across all art forms. Applications are accepted from individuals, groups and organisations, subject to meeting DCA’s general eligibility criteria.
- Distribution and Marketing: This category supports the distribution or presentation of an existing WA arts activity, event or product with the aim of expanding markets and enhancing profiles, within WA, interstate and/or internationally. Applications are accepted from individuals, groups and organisations, subject to meeting DCA’s general eligibility criteria.
- Visual Arts and Craft Mid-Career Fellowships: DCA awards up to four Fellowships each year to assist outstanding individual visual artists or arts workers to grow their practice and increase their profile nationally and internationally.
- Creative Development Fellowships: These Fellowships are intended to support an intensive period of creative development for outstanding individual arts practitioners without the usual constraints and time pressures of delivering a product. A maximum of two Creative Development Fellowships worth up to $60,000 each are awarded per year.
- Artflight: WA artists, arts workers, groups or organisations in all art forms and disciplines can apply for a contribution towards travel and freight costs to attend events that have strategic significance to the development or promotion of their arts practice or profession.
To apply for a grant:
To check the closing dates and other key dates for 2015, or for detailed information on this program and how to apply, please click here.