Employment Opportunity | Operations Assistant
Artsready is running the recruitment process for an Operations Assistant at Country Arts WA.
Are you looking to pursue a career in the arts & creative industries?
We currently have a full-time traineeship opportunity that can set your career up once you complete your secondary education.
ArtsReady currently has an exciting position available for someone wanting to pursue a career in the arts & culture sector.
The successful applicant will be legally employed by ArtsReady, but will work on-site with Country Arts WA and receive an accredited Certificate III OR IV in Business Administration qualification (on successful completion).
This is a full-time traineeship position based at the King Street Art Centre office in Perth CBD and requires some intra-state travel from time to time. The Operations Assistant will report directly to the Operations Officer and is expected to perform the following core tasks.
- Providing office reception and general administration support.
- Being the first point of contact for the public.
- Supporting the Chief Executive Officer in a Personal Assistant (PA) role.
- Assisting staff with operational requirements such as mailouts, photocopying and document archiving etc.
- Assisting with Board administration and logistical planning.
- Administering the Country Arts WA telecommunication needs.
- Assisting with recruitment processes.
- Providing catering and room set-up for all meetings.
- Providing secretarial support at Project and Staff meetings.
- Administering special operational projects/ tasks as required by the team
To find out more or apply visit the Artsready website.