CircuitWest is delighted to announce bookings are open for the 2015 CircuitWest Conference.
Shaping the Future of the Performing Arts Sector in WA
22 & 23 October 2015, State Theatre Centre of WA
As a member of the Western Australian performing arts sector, what do you want for the future? This is your opportunity to have your say. Join CircuitWest for a conversation to shape the future of your sector. Open to artists, producers, presenters and those outside the sector, the CircuitWest conference starts with a facilitated ‘Think Tank’ on how the sector sees its future. Covering topics including:
- What are your needs and wants?
- What are your challenges and opportunities and how do we collaborate for our mutual benefit?
- What role does the whole ecology play in increasing the sectors influence, success and bringing in
- How do we link creatively and positively with more of the non-performing arts sector?
- How do we better tell the economic and intrinsic impact stories of our world? How do our partners help tell
This is also an opportunity for those outside the performing arts industry to have their say and get involved including people from local government and business. Join us for a day of discussion around the future of the performing arts sector in Western Australia. Working together can achieve so much more than working alone. Be a part of it. Day two of the CircuitWest Conference is for members with updates on the new Strategic Plan, Creative Regions and the future directions of CircuitWest. Bring your good news stories, your issues and concerns with chance to have your say in your organisation, CircuitWest. The day will also include the AGM and election of the CircuitWest Management Committee.
- Full Registration: $180 (including the AGM)
- Day One Only: $160
- Day Two – AGM Only: $22 Day One Independent
- Artists/Producers: ONLY $50