Regional Arts Sector Investment
The Regional Arts Sector Investment supported by Lotterywest provides financial support to regional arts organisations in the development and coordination of diverse, annual arts, and cultural activities. It is the intent of the fund that these organisations successfully engage a broad cross-section of their local community.
The next round of funding beyond 1 July 2020 has been deferred to a date yet to be determined. We encourage you to check the website regularly for updates.
Regional Arts Sector Investment funding categories:
- Peak – Up to $40,000 annually for a three-year contract period. Peak funding supports larger organisations with strong management and a proven record in successful arts program delivery. Access to Peak funding is restricted.
- Key – Up to $15,000 annually for a three-year contract period. Key funding supports organisations with strong management and a proven record in successful arts program delivery. Access to Key Funding is restricted.
- Vital – Up to $10,000 annually for a three-year contract period. Vital funding supports the ongoing development of organisations that have established an annual program of arts activities.
Successful Regional Arts Sector Investment organisations:
- Arts Margaret River
- Denmark Arts Council
- Esperance Community Arts
- Vancouver Arts Centre
- Arts & Culture Christmas Island
- Northampton Old School
- Theatre Kimberley
- Exmouth Cultural Arts Centre
- Country Music Club of Boyup Brook
- Nannup Music Club
If you would like to receive further information or wish to receive assistance in the application process, please contact us on regional freecall 1800 811 883, or 08 9200 6200.
Links and downloads
About the Investment Panel
This funding program is peer-assessed by an external panel. The Investment Panel is made up of members from across the state and provides diverse coverage of Western Australian arts. You can see the full list of assessors here.
The Regional Arts Sector Investment was formerly known as the Core Arts Fund.
The Regional Arts Sector Investment is supported by the State Government of WA through the Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries and Lotterywest.