RAF Quick Response Grant
The Regional Arts Fund (RAF) Quick Response Grant assists regional artists, arts organisations and communities to take up professional or skills development or small project opportunities that would otherwise be limited by the timing of other funding programs.
This fund is only open to applicants from regional and remote Western Australia.
The Regional Arts Fund is an Australian Government initiative supporting the arts in regional and remote Australia.
Funding is available throughout the year and can cover any reasonable expenses, such as artists’ fees, conference registrations, materials, and/or travel and accommodation costs. Applications are due at least 10 business days prior to the project start date.
Creative initiatives with and/or by artists in communities in response to COVID-19 will also be supported.
- Individual – up to $1,500.
Supporting regional artists and arts workers for professional or skills development opportunities.
- Community – up to $3,000.
Supporting regional organisations for small-scale arts and/or skills development initiatives. Organisations must be not-for-profit and incorporated.
The Quick Response Grant is intended to respond to unique arts opportunities that present themselves at the last minute and could not be planned for. Opportunities that have been pre-planned by the applicant or have involved an application process may not be accepted.
How to apply
- Read the RAF Quick Response Grant Guidelines below to check eligibility and grant criteria.
- Applicants MUST contact the Regional Arts WA Project Officer prior to submitting their application to discuss their proposal and check there are funds available. Project Officer, Fleur Hardy, on 1800 811 883 (regional freecall) or 08 9200 6207, or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your idea.
- If eligible, we will send through the link to begin your application.
Links and downloads
For further information and to start your application, please contact Project Officer Fleur Hardy on regional freecall 1800 811 883 or 08 9200 6207.
The Quick Response Grant is a stream of the Regional Arts Fund, an Australian Government initiative supporting the arts in regional and remote Australia. The Australian Government’s Regional Arts Fund is provided through Regional Arts Australia.