RAF Quick Response Grant
The Regional Arts Fund (RAF) Quick Response Grant assists regional artists, arts organisations and communities to take up professional or skills development or small project opportunities that would otherwise be limited by the timing of other funding programs.
This fund is only open to applicants from regional and remote Western Australia.
The Regional Arts Fund is an Australian Government initiative supporting the arts in regional and remote Australia.
Funding is available throughout the year and can cover any reasonable expenses, such as artists’ fees, conference registrations, materials, and/or travel and accommodation costs. Applications are due at least 10 business days prior to the project start date.
Is this the right grant for you?
- Has an arts opportunity presented itself at the last minute and needs to be responded to swiftly?
- Are you are a regional Western Australian artist, arts-worker, not-for-profit organisation, community group, or local government?
- Are you ineligible for other forms of financial assistance?
- Will your project encourage and support sustainable economic, social and cultural development?
- Will your project increase employment and professional development opportunities for regional and remote artists, and/or raise the profile of regional and remote artist?
The RAF Quick Response Grant offers two funding categories:
- Individual – up to $2,000. This funding provides support for individual artists and arts workers in regional Western Australia.
- Community – up to $4,000. This funding provides support for small-scale arts development initiatives for organisations in regional Western Australia.
How to apply
1. Read the RAF Quick Response Grant Guidelines
2. Contact Project Officer, Fleur Hardy, on 1800 811 883 (regional freecall) or 08 9200 6207, or via email (email@example.com) to discuss your idea
3. If eligible, we will send through the link to begin your application
Links and downloads
For further information and to start your application, please contact Project Officer Fleur Hardy on regional freecall 1800 811 883 or 08 9200 6200.
The Quick Response Grant is a stream of the Regional Arts Fund, an Australian Government initiative supporting the arts in regional and remote Australia. The Australian Government’s Regional Arts Fund is provided through Regional Arts Australia.