RAF Quick Response Grants
Quick Response Grants assist regional artists, arts organisations and communities to take up professional or skills development opportunities, or respond to small project opportunities that arise at short notice.
How to apply
- Check the Quick Response Grant deadlines [PDF] against your project deadlines.
- Download and read the Guidance Materials [PDF].
- Contact the Regional Arts WA Project Officer, Carla Steele at firstname.lastname@example.org or book a time to meet to discuss your proposed request and check your eligibility.
- Submit your application via SmartyGrants.
Regional Arts WA Support
We strongly suggest all applicants speak to a Project Officer before beginning their application. Project Officers are available to talk through your project and provide help with the application process. We are currently working through a high number of phone enquiries. Therefore, your best way to contact us about the Quick Response Grant is via email to email@example.com or to book an online meeting.
Our team can also provide additional support to those who have additional needs, including first time or young applicants, and/or applicants who are disadvantaged through cultural, physical or language barriers.
Eligible projects must commence 2 to 12 weeks after the close date of the round. Applicants must clearly demonstrate the need for their activity to be delivered within this timeframe. Refer to the QRG Deadlines [PDF] document for specific dates.
Applicants must live in postcodes classified as regional using the Modified Monash Model Map. The applicant’s physical address must have a MMM Classification 2 or above. To check your address visit the Doctor Connect Locator Map.
Links and downloads
- Logos and acknowledgements (for successful applicants)
- Sample Tax Invoice [PDF]
- Guidance Materials [PDF]
- Eligibility Guidelines [PDF]
- SmartyGrants portal
Successful recipients must display the Regional Arts Fund logo strip with the Australian Government logo and Regional Arts WA logo on promotional material relating to the supported project. If you have any enquiries please contact Regional Arts WA.