Share the Risk
The Share the Risk fund is a guarantee-against-loss program designed to assist remote and regional communities cover losses associated with unexpected events, such as bad weather, a change in farming schedules, or an unforeseen community occurrence.
Share the Risk can be used in conjunction with other initiatives, such as Lotterywest Shows on the Go. In this instance it is possible to apply for up to half of the performance fee cost.
Share the Risk is no longer open for application. You can find currently operating funding rounds here, frequently asked questions and information to support regional artists, organisations and venues here or get in touch with us at email@example.com for further support.
Please ensure you have submitted your application six weeks before your event start date.
How to apply
- 1. Read the Share the Risk guidelines
- 2. Contact Project Officer Gemma Robins at 1800 811 883 (regional freecall) or 9200 6200, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your project
- 3. Start your application online through SmartyGrants
Links and downloads
- Logos & acknowledgements
- Application Budget
- Application Budget (Lotterywest Shows on the Go)
- Acquittal Budget
- Acquittal Budget (Lotterywest Shows on the Go)
About the Investment Panel
This funding program is peer-assessed by an external panel. The Investment Panel is made up of members from across the state and provides diverse coverage of Western Australian arts. You can see the full list of assessors here.
Share the Risk is supported by Lotterywest.