Title: Network Assistant
Company Name: Regional Arts WA
Job Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Employment Status: Full Time
The Network Assistant is central to the efficiency of the Regional Arts Network program and uses their initiative to support the Network Coordinator in a breadth of tasks including minute taking, data management and inputting, communications, bookings, liaising with and assisting the regional Hub organisations with platform training.
The applicant is to provide a current CV (two-page max) and address the following criteria in a separate document with solid demonstration of the following:
- Well-developed administrative skills, and strong computer skills including database programs (i.e. Salesforce) and platforms (i.e. TEAMS and Monday.com)
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing and branding processes
- Ability to manage time and to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines whilst maintaining strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment and work unsupervised and under pressure when required.
- General knowledge of and interest in regional Western Australia, culture and the arts, and/or community development.
The applicant should also address the following:
- A current C class licence
- Application close: 5pm, Monday 7 June 2021
- Interviews will be held: Tuesday 22 June and Wednesday 23 June 2021
Regional Arts WA is committed to workplace diversity and encourages applicants from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, men, culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people with a disability and/or LGBTQI.
Any queries about this position should be directed to Network Coordinator Gemma Robins on 08 9200 4213 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
Please download and read the position profile, then email your application addressing the selection criteria (max 2 pages) and a copy of your current CV (max 2 pages) to:
Download Position Profile